NEW GeoPilot - the compact aeronautical navigator
05 June 2006
AvMap presents the new GeoPilot, a 5" display aeronautical navigator which can read terrestrial maps too! Geopilot comes in two versions: basic and PLUS with TAWS and Low Airways! AvMap GeoPilot is a compact aeronautical GPS navigator which combines a large, bright, color screen and pilot-friendly features.
The large control buttons and the unique thumb stick cursor control make navigating through menus and flight plans programming easy. The map page is fully customizable: you can choose map only, map with data fields or map with split screen HSI/RMI display.
The cartography preloaded on the CF memory card includes the Jeppesen database.
GeoPilot is the perfect companion for you EKP: leave EKP on board and take GeoPilot with you! GeoPilot is so versatile that can read terrestrial AvMap maps: you just need to buy a 2GB CF preloaded with Terrestrial maps to convert GeoPilot into a car navigator!
- Ultra-bright 5.6” LCD TFT Jeppesen® preloaded on CF
- Full flight planning capability (10 flight plans of up to 100 legs each)
- Calculator functions (fuel, winds, timers, trip computer)
- HSI / RMI screen
- Compatibility with AvMap terrestrial Maps (Tele Atlas Data)
- Low Airways (only PLUS version) TAWS
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (only PLUS version)